Saturday, June 9, 2007

First looks

Well, pretty much everything is unpacked and put away, which means it's as good a time as any to give everyone back home a few glimpses of how we're living now:


Kim said Maggie walked around the house the entire first day saying, "I'm SO happy that all our stuff came back!" And I must admit, there is a certain euphoria that comes with seeing so many familiar things after 3 weeks (until you have to sort through it and dispose of the boxes).

Does everyone know how much I hate hate hate hate hate hate doing the grass? Or any other kind of yard work, for that matter? Well, how's this for poetic justice:

My father-in-law and brothers-in-law and no doubt are tickled to see this.

Finally (for now), I leave you with this shot of our garage ceiling:

This hole was not there when I woke up this morning. I'll leave it to you to figure out what happened (hint: think the 3 Stooges).

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I have to say when I saw the pictures of the yard that Kim sent to my home e-mail I sorta belly laughed! Looks like ya'll be needin one of them there John Deer ride on mowers! Kidding aside the house is amazing!